1. The Service collects automatically only information included in cookies.
2. Cookies are text files, stored in the terminal equipment of a user of the service. They are intended to use the service webpages. In particular, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the terminal equipment.
3. The operator of the Store supla.zamel.pl is an entity placing cookies in the terminal equipment of its user, which have access to them.
a. adjust the content of the website to individual preferences of a user, in particular, these files recognise his equipment to display a website according to his preferences;
b. prepare statistics to identify the preferences and behaviour of users, analysis of the statistics is anonymous and enables adjusting the content and layout of the service to the current trends, the statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the website;
c. log onto the service;
d. maintain a user’s login on each subsequent page of the service.
5. The service uses two main types of cookies – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until leaving the service website (by entering other website, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until their removal by a user or permanently according to their settings.
7. The Operator of the Store advises that changes of a user’s internet browser may restrict access to some of the functions of the Store website, including ordering goods and creating a user’s account.
8. Cookies used by the Store (installed in the user’s terminal equipment) may be made available to its partners and cooperating advertisers.
9. Information on the settings of internet browsers are available in their menus (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.