I. How do we collect data?
1. When creating, using or changing a user’s account, placing an order, we require the following data:
– first name and surname,
– user’s name,
– telephone number,
– e-mail address,
2. It is possible to use our Store anonymously. Providing the above data is voluntary, however, necessary to register and make purchases in our Store.
3. The functions and purposes of the software or data not covered by the service, which are input by the service provider to the User’s data communication system:
www.supla.zamel.pl jest ZAMEL Sp. z o.o. seated in Pszczyna, ul. Zielona 27, 43-200 Pszczyna, Tax Identification Number NIP: 638-000-06-69; REGON no.: 003495338, share capital: 758,000.00 PLN, entered in the register of businesses of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no.: 0000384737.
II. How do we process data?
1. The data we receive are processed by us for the following main purposes:
• placing an order with the Store,
• providing access to a user’s account,
• preventing unlawful activities or contrary to our Terms and Conditions,
• improving our services.
2. You can terminate using the services of our Store, close your account or withdraw your consent to receiving correspondence from us at any time. For this, please e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing:
3. We do not make Your data available to third persons without express consent, unless we are obliged to do so by law.
4. You have the right to access his personal data processed by the Store and to change or remove it. For this, please e-mail us to: email@example.com or in writing:
III. How do we protect data?
1. Please remember that if you use services provided by electronic means there is a standard risk linked to using the Internet and we recommend to take appropriate steps to minimise it.
2. We use the following measures to protect your data and improve its security:
– SSL certificate
3. We take strong action to protect our users against unauthorised access to their data, and unauthorised change, disclosure or deletion of the data processed by us.